Healthy Hearts Grants
Medical charity Heart Research UK (HRUK) provides the Healthy Heart Grants scheme to enable community organisations to carry out new, original and innovative projects that actively promote heart health and help to prevent or reduce the risks of heart disease in specific groups or communities.
Proposed Sustainability Fund Consultation – Survey
The Cabinet Office are consulting on a proposed sustainability fund to support effective voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organizations. Hull CVS is seeking to put forward a comprehensive response to the Cabinet Office and has drawn up a short survey to capture your ideas.
Volunteering Fayre was a great success – despite the weather!
We didn’t let the rain dampen our spirits when we held our annual Volunteering Fayre, which took place in Hull City Centre on Wednesday 4th June.
A Summer to Remember for Youngsters Across the City of Hull
16 year olds from across the city are being given the fantastic opportunity to join the National Citizens Service programme (NCS), with a chance to invest in their personal development, make a difference within their community and above all, have fun whilst making 2014 a summer to remember.
The Preventative Services Market Development Board
The CERT Foundation and North East Lincolnshire CCG want to develop a range of new services, delivered by innovative organisations and can help you to get things started.
Looking to volunteer?
- Hull City: 'Europe will be help not hindrance,' says Jake Livermore Hull Daily Mail
- Thousands of patients waiting over 18 weeks to see a consultant at Hull Royal and Castle Hill hospitals Hull Daily Mail
- Hull KR pair Travis Burns and Adam Walker cleared to play London Broncos HDMCMullan
- Hull City transfer talk: Costa Rica's Cristian Gamboa, Tottenham's Danny Rose, Ahmed Fathi and Jon Parkin Hull Daily Mail
- Police visit 400 homes in battle against Bransholme burglars Hull Daily Mail